Strategic Advisor, Consultant and Leadership Coach
David Swain is a Strategic Advisor, Leadership Coach & Consultant with over 30 years’ experience. Utilizing an appreciative question-based approach he equips leaders with the knowledge, confidence and capabilities needed to better define and achieve success.
- Is a seasoned strategic advisor, consultant and leadership coach
- Has worked internationally with a diverse range of private, public, and not-for-profit organizations
- Draws from a unique background of both senior management experience with Fortune 500 businesses and consulting partnership experience with Deloitte
- Is a recognized expert in the practice of leadership and the many contributors for success, including leader skill and competency development, managing people and teams, moving from strategic thinking to sustainable implementation, fostering creativity and innovation, and ultimately leading for results
- Holds a Masters Degree in Organization Development and Strategic Change and is a Certified Executive Coach
How can leadership coaching help you or a key leader in your organization? How do you make the leap from good to great? How can you possibly do any more with any less? On this site, David explores these issues and more in an effort to provide a greater understanding of the leadership landscape. Engaging a strategic advisor or leadership coach is not a sign of failure or weakness, it is in fact just the opposite. Learn more about organization change and leadership effectiveness from one of Ontario’s leading experts.